PROSCAN Old thread RSOIP Client No Audio resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelweiss

Author of: Scanning the UK Airbands with the Beast
Hi
I am struggling with the same problem and didn't see any resolution to this problem as the thread was broken off over licensing discussions. Connecting to a client works, I remember playing with it briefly months ago I once heard some audio. I have now probably messed up the settigns it is now mute. Audio Settings input is set to NONE as was suggested. The manual could make that a bit clearer for the client side.

BTW recording from scanner over external USB sound card works, so basically the sound system seems to do its job. Probably just some single setting that is missing. Any suggestions appreciated.
Mike, licensed user.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hi
I am struggling with the same problem and didn't see any resolution to this problem as the thread was broken off over licensing discussions. Connecting to a client works, I remember playing with it briefly months ago I once heard some audio. I have now probably messed up the settigns it is now mute. Audio Settings input is set to NONE as was suggested. The manual could make that a bit clearer for the client side.

BTW recording from scanner over external USB sound card works, so basically the sound system seems to do its job. Probably just some single setting that is missing. Any suggestions appreciated.
Mike, licensed user.
The problem is not clear to me. You're saying 'same problem' but not referencing the link to the same problem so I don't know what that is.
Are you using the Remote Scanner Over IP in the client mode? If so then if you don't get any audio from the server then try another server. Make sure the level controls are in the middle position in the Audio Control - RSOIP tab on the Playback side. Do the level meters meters move with audio?

Edelweiss

Author of: Scanning the UK Airbands with the Beast
Looks like I got it to run now.Yes, I meant client mode. It may have something to do with the audio level controls but otherwise I don't know what I have done different now. Thanks for your help Bob!

Mike

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Looks like I got it to run now.Yes, I meant client mode. It may have something to do with the audio level controls but otherwise I don't know what I have done different now. Thanks for your help Bob!

Mike

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.