ProScan over IP help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispatrick

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a step by step guide how to set up ProScan so I can use it remotely from my laptop? I have ProScan on my home computer (where my scanner is hooked up) and I want to be able to log in and control it from away from home on my laptop.

also I keep getting an error that says "Remote Scanner Over IP Set The Input Sound Device To A Valid Input Located In The Audio Control Tab"
How do I resolve this?

thank you!

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Does anyone have a step by step guide how to set up ProScan so I can use it remotely from my laptop? I have ProScan on my home computer (where my scanner is hooked up) and I want to be able to log in and control it from away from home on my laptop.

also I keep getting an error that says "Remote Scanner Over IP Set The Input Sound Device To A Valid Input Located In The Audio Control Tab"
How do I resolve this?

thank you!
You set the audio in the tab for RSOIP to a valid source ie audio in, line in, URL or however you feed audio. It has to be set for Source Client, RSOIP and Web Server if you are running all 3

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Which are you wanting to control the scanner with? I'd suggest RSOIP as the web server has a delay for audio.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.