Proscan problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I am trying to program a new radio (BCD996P2) but Proscan gives me this error. How can I program this system? I could do it in Freescan but it's a lot of work separating the system into 4 sites. Is there a better way to program a system like this using Proscan?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 60

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
make three seperate systems out of it with no more than 20 groups in each of the new systems. you are trying to load something that exceeds the limitations of the scnner hense the error message.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to program a new radio (BCD996P2) but Proscan gives me this error. How can I program this system? I could do it in Freescan but it's a lot of work separating the system into 4 sites. Is there a better way to program a system like this using Proscan?
It is the limit of the scanner not PROSCAN.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
make three seperate systems out of it with no more than 20 groups in each of the new systems. you are trying to load something that exceeds the limitations of the scnner hense the error message.
OK so I can just make 4 separate systems out of the actual 4 sites we have here and do 'em all separately.

Chris0516

Going on the error message, noted in your attachment. Why do you want 49 groups in the same system 3=20+20+9; 4=7+7+7+8

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
Going on the error message, noted in your attachment. Why do you want 49 groups in the same system 3=20+20+9; 4=7+7+7+8
I think I was trying to program all 4 sites of the Rhode Island RISCON system all together in one quick key. I was tired and not thinking clear. I used Proscan and programmed EACH of the 4 sites one at a time on their own quick key and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.