Proscan question

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I have been setting up in Proscan all my data for all 3 of my radios. I keep a separate folder for each radio. It seems Proscan is EASIER (after creating lists) to use than Sentinel. I had been using Sentinel to initially get my SDS200 in order. But I find in Proscan importing RR data is so much simpler to do and easy to visualize what gets imported. One question though. Is there a need to update main database in Proscan like in Sentinel? I dont see an option for that.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
No option to update the HPDB (Uniden database). Uniden licenses and compensates RadioReference for the data.
The HPDB is derived from the RRDB. By importing from the RRDB, you're getting the data from the same source and you don't have to wait a week for Uniden to pull the data.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
No option to update the HPDB (Uniden database). Uniden licenses and compensates RadioReference for the data.
The HPDB is derived from the RRDB. By importing from the RRDB, you're getting the data from the same source and you don't have to wait a week for Uniden to pull the data.
OK thank you. I am really enjoying Proscan....many cool things about it.