ProScan - Running on Windows 11 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerlinRI

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I have my HP Laptop I am a computer tech, my Laptop runs Windows 11 Beta - I am trying to get the ProScan Software to play audio from my sds200, and I have gone thru all the steps to hear the audio, and I can even see the audio in the program but no audio. I have tried everything. I noticed that the ProScan Software does not show up in the Sound Mixer... I realize that it is a Beta Version of Windows but I would still love to get this to work... Any suggestions would be great... I have tried the reboot scanner option. I have reloaded the sound card drivers...

I thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Merlin :coffee:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I have my HP Laptop I am a computer tech, my Laptop runs Windows 11 Beta - I am trying to get the ProScan Software to play audio from my sds200, and I have gone thru all the steps to hear the audio, and I can even see the audio in the program but no audio. I have tried everything. I noticed that the ProScan Software does not show up in the Sound Mixer... I realize that it is a Beta Version of Windows but I would still love to get this to work... Any suggestions would be great... I have tried the reboot scanner option. I have reloaded the sound card drivers...

I thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Merlin :coffee:
It works on Win 11. Is the input enabled in the Win Mixer?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
That's the problem Proscan does not show up in the Windows Mixer.
It should if one of the ProScan audio services, e.g. Recorder, Source Client, etc. 'Input Sound Device' is set to anything other then None or URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.