Proscan Scancast timeing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I am brodcasting my feed using proscan Scancast, IceCast2 server. Once or twice a day it will time out for about 20 minutes or so before it reconnects. I have windows update turned of and notifications. Does anyone know why it would just time out and what I can do to stop it from happeing?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am brodcasting my feed using proscan Scancast, IceCast2 server. Once or twice a day it will time out for about 20 minutes or so before it reconnects. I have windows update turned of and notifications. Does anyone know why it would just time out and what I can do to stop it from happeing?

When it does timeout, I would try to determine if the problem is on your side or after your side and into the cloud. Can you access any web site using the browser? Check that you don't have a anti virus program running a virus scan. Do you get the same symptoms with Peters ScannerCast?

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I am never around the computer when it does time out. I don't have anything programs virus programs running. Before I set the computer up for the feeds I erased the entire hard drive and noe have the bare minimum on the computer. It is an older computer. I think it may be the internet connection. It seams steady but it may drop off for a bit.

Good job on the Proscan software. It think it is the best around.

Thanks
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.