ProScan: ProScan Screen Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA5ST

I having a problem with the ProScan screen colors. I have an SDS100 with the default screen colors and in ProScan showed the same colors in the ProScan window until yesterday, I plug-in the SDS100 and started ProScan and the window is all blue letter and a black background.

I’m running Windows 10 Pro and ProScan v18.3.0. Is there a way to get ProScan back to the default colors of the SDS100?

Thanks in advance

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I having a problem with the ProScan screen colors. I have an SDS100 with the default screen colors and in ProScan showed the same colors in the ProScan window until yesterday, I plug-in the SDS100 and started ProScan and the window is all blue letter and a black background.

I’m running Windows 10 Pro and ProScan v18.3.0. Is there a way to get ProScan back to the default colors of the SDS100?

Thanks in advance

Michael Stuart - AA5ST
Azle, Texas - Parker County
Go to the Scanner Specific Options tab then click on 'Sentinel profile.cfg Location' and select the location of the Sentinel profile.cfg file.

CHHTX

Premium Subscriber
Go to the Scanner Specific Options tab then click on 'Sentinel profile.cfg Location' and select the location of the Sentinel profile.cfg file.
I also hit this when I installed ProScan on my second computer. There was no profile.cfg file (or even Uniden folder) on the second computer. Not sure if this is correct but I simply copied the Uniden folder from the old computer to the same location on the new computer and now it's all good.

hope that also helps

Status
Not open for further replies.