Proscan SDS200 LAN Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswells

WB6JLB
Feed Provider
Windows 10 did not ask me if it was ok for something to connect to pc, and I did install as Administrator. In the comm port setup and monitor, I am able to see all the correct udp ports...as well as bytes tx, and rx...however in the audio setup I am only seeing TCP Scanner port 554, TCP NOT CONNECTED, and UDP NOT CONNECTED messages.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Are you running AVG antivirus software by any chance? That program interrupts TCP traffic.

Also try power cycling the scanner again.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
One more thing to try. I heard from one user that this fixed it.

1a. In the scanner menu, go to the Settings -> LAN Settings -> Set IP Assignment then change the Auto or Manual to Disable.
1b. Exit the menu and let the scanner restart.
1c. Go into the menu Set IP Assignment again and change it back to what it was before. Either Auto or Manual.
1d. Exit the menu and let the scanner restart.
1e. Retest the audio.

mswells

WB6JLB
Feed Provider
Tried the disable lan steps, and re-enable, but still get the same problem. I am at a loss. Will try some more troubleshotting tomorrow !!

mswells

WB6JLB
Feed Provider
Turned on the scanner this morning, and a firmware update was done. Also downloaded proscan update, and it is working now.
I can access the webserver from an outside ip address, but cant connect from my internal one for some reason. Also trying to figure out the audio delayed from the display

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Turned on the scanner this morning, and a firmware update was done. Also downloaded proscan update, and it is working now.
I can access the webserver from an outside ip address, but cant connect from my internal one for some reason. Also trying to figure out the audio delayed from the display

Make sure the local IP address entered in the browser is correct . It usually starts with 192 or 10.

Q: When using the Web Server, the text tags don't appear in sync. with the audio.
A: The audio player network / latency buffer delays the audio. To compensate, the Web Page has an option "Display & Metadata Delay". Change it to the amount of audio delay so the text tags and display on the Web Page are in sync with the audio. You may have to experiment to get it right.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Try using the internal IP address. My router does the exact same thing. Outside the local network works fine but, on the local network I have to use the IP from whatever computer is running Proscan.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.