Proscan/SDS200 Question about Windows 10 Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnbound

Premium Subscriber
I have been running the latest Proscan version and I was getting popup notices in my windows notification area when I recieved a call on my SDS200 on the right side of my monitor along with recent emails. All or a sudden I must have changed something in the software and the notifications stopped. Any idea what I did was it a Windows, Proscan or SDS200 thing?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Check the ProScan general options "Minimized To The Notification Area" and Notification Balloon Style Text" boxes are checked.
Also check the Windows System - Notifications is not set off and ProScan (in the "Notifications from app..." section) not set off..

tnbound

Premium Subscriber
Check the ProScan general options "Minimized To The Notification Area" and Notification Balloon Style Text" boxes are checked.
Also check the Windows System - Notifications is not set off and ProScan (in the "Notifications from app..." section) not set off..
Ok I will check those thanks

tnbound

Premium Subscriber
I don't see Proscan in the notifications from app section in Windows. The proscan boxes were unchecked but are now and still not getting them.

tnbound

Premium Subscriber
I don't see Proscan in the notifications from app section in Windows. The proscan boxes were unchecked but are now and still not getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.