ProScan Software Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4NWD

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded the trial - and like most of what I see so far. My computer does not have an audio input - so I got a usb adapter that has audio input/output and connected a stereo audio cable from the usb mic input to the sds100 headphone jack. Audio SUCKS so BAD - is UnAcceptable. And how do I synchronise the audio with the video for WebServer / WebBrowser? How do I get rid of the hum?

www.madmax.tzo:9100

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded the trial - and like most of what I see so far. My computer does not have an audio input - so I got a usb adapter that has audio input/output and connected a stereo audio cable from the usb mic input to the sds100 headphone jack. Audio SUCKS so BAD - is UnAcceptable. And how do I synchronise the audio with the video for WebServer / WebBrowser? How do I get rid of the hum?

You will likely need a ground loop isolation transformer between the scanner and the sound card input. This is a pretty common issue. The following model has worked for several people.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
how do I synchronise the audio with the video for WebServer / WebBrowser? How do I get rid of the hum?

The audio player network / latency buffer is delaying the audio. To compensate, the Web Page has an option "Display & Metadata Delay". Change it to the amount of audio delay so the text tags and display on the Web Page are in sync with the audio. You may have to experiment to get it right.

N4NWD

Premium Subscriber
You will likely need a ground loop isolation transformer between the scanner and the sound card input. This is a pretty common issue. The following model has worked for several people.
Thanks. I do believe that did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.