Proscan with SDS200 and Zillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I'm remote scanning my SDS200 with proscan and the sound is through the URL. I also have it going to Zello and I monitor it on my phone like I'm caring a scanner. To get it to work through Zello, I have to have an audio cable from the external speaker jack on the scanner to a sound card on the computer to get sound to Zello. In Zello, there is no option too get sound through the URL, is there a way I can rough sound through my PC from Proscan? Or will a virtual audio jack software work to get sound from proscan to show up as a soundcard on the PC? Thanks

737mech

Premium Subscriber
You can get sound out of Proscan without using zello, this requires using a server service which is not too expensive. You get virtual control and audio with some latency so you might have to adjust metadata values. It's not hard to figure out. It sounds like you already port forwarded the scanner to a url? Here's some help.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm remote scanning my SDS200 with proscan and the sound is through the URL. I also have it going to Zello and I monitor it on my phone like I'm caring a scanner. To get it to work through Zello, I have to have an audio cable from the external speaker jack on the scanner to a sound card on the computer to get sound to Zello. In Zello, there is no option too get sound through the URL, is there a way I can rough sound through my PC from Proscan? Or will a virtual audio jack software work to get sound from proscan to show up as a soundcard on the PC? Thanks
Did you try the Web Server feature? That works with the web browser on the phone. There is some latency. 3 to 20 or 25 seconds depending on if using the internal web browser media player or an external player.

Status
Not open for further replies.