Status
Not open for further replies.

sspo10

Feed Provider
Proscan I like the 5.2 program, works well with my 2 scanners. Thanks again

copmedic

Premium Subscriber
Can't get proscan 5.2 to work

I have the com port and scanner is being seen by proscan but when I try to connect to radio reference database through proscan it accepts my login but reports its unable to connect to the remote server at NuSOAP: RRWsdl.
I've tried getting it to work without my firewall and antivirus software. Can't figure this one out

mancow

Database Admin
5.2 is rock solid. It's the most capable and the most bang for your buck of anything out there in my opinion. I've had remote setups running for months and you can't shake them, not a single error or hiccup. Support is nearly instantaneous.

If versions were made for transceivers and other scanner brands I would be broke.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have the com port and scanner is being seen by proscan but when I try to connect to radio reference database through proscan it accepts my login but reports its unable to connect to the remote server at NuSOAP: RRWsdl.
I've tried getting it to work without my firewall and antivirus software. Can't figure this one out

Are you clicking on the Database menu and Import menu? Don't use the Source Client as that's for streaming, not RR database import.

Status
Not open for further replies.