Providence Place Mall freqs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
I programmed a radio for our business for the mall freqs which were given to me by the Security director as follows: tx:457.125 rx:452.125 Dpl 065; and tx:457.7 rx:452.7 Dpl 043. My guys are telling me the radio is not being rx by the mall nor are they rx the mall radio tx. Could anybody verify the freqs and squelch codes for me. Greatly appreciated. TIA!
Rich - N3VMY

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Rich,
Ask the Security Director to put you in contact with their radio vendor for more specifics. They are DMR not analog.
-- Mike

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Rich,
Ask the Security Director to put you in contact with their radio vendor for more specifics. They are DMR not analog.
-- Mike
Thanks alot Mike; that would explain the issue; our radio is analog; thanks again!
Rich

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Well, it seems the communications director is not very radio oriented. He's telling me that he gave all the info I need to program the Mall radio. I don't think he even knows what DMR is. Is anyone out there able to check on the DMR settings for the Mall frequencies? I would greatly appreciate any info. I would love to travel up there myself, but with my wife having Parkinson's disease it's just not feasible. Thanks again for any help.

Rich - N3VMY

ecps92

As Mike indicated, Ask them to provide you the Contact of the Radio Shop for better help with the excact settings needed.

Of Course that being said, with the proper introduction of you by the Authorized person from the mall, otherwise the Shop will
likely just disconnect on you.

Well, it seems the communications director is not very radio oriented. He's telling me that he gave all the info I need to program the Mall radio. I don't think he even knows what DMR is. Is anyone out there able to check on the DMR settings for the Mall frequencies? I would greatly appreciate any info. I would love to travel up there myself, but with my wife having Parkinson's disease it's just not feasible. Thanks again for any help.

Rich - N3VMY

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
As Mike indicated, Ask them to provide you the Contact of the Radio Shop for better help with the excact settings needed.

Of Course that being said, with the proper introduction of you by the Authorized person from the mall, otherwise the Shop will
likely just disconnect on you.
I did ask them to provide me with or get in contact with the vendor; but the reply was that the info they gave me in my original post was all I needed. That's is why I asked if someone near the Mall could monitor the freqs and get more info for me.

Rich - N3VMY

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
I rx an email from the radio vendor; the Mall is still using analog comms; they just changed the digital squelch codes as someone was interfering with their repeaters; the FCC was notified.

Rich - N3VMY

Status
Not open for further replies.