Prowers County Pursuit and Fatality, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosemedic

Heartbreaking?

Heartbreaking ? .... How so?

A 14 year old driving a stolen car and the only one killed was the 17 year old passenger in the stolen car. I'd call that fortunate, dare I say a good example of Darwin's Theory in action?

One less we all have to look out for on the roads, and everyone is safer.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
"One less what"??

Heartbreaking ? .... How so?

A 14 year old driving a stolen car and the only one killed was the 17 year old passenger in the stolen car. I'd call that fortunate, dare I say a good example of Darwin's Theory in action?

One less we all have to look out for on the roads, and everyone is safer.

The death of ANYONE as a result of "misadventure" is Tragic. I have worked for The Office of The Chief Coroner (Medical Examiner in many states) for years. I see death in all manners (homicide, suicude, MVC) every day. I also work with the families of those who's life was lost. I find your comment cold and reckless. Nobody (other the you I guess) stands to gain anything from the death of one so younge. You mean to tell me you feel safer following the death of a 17yr old who was a passenger in a stolen car? Shame on you. The only thing I find fortunate in this situation is that no one else was seriously hurt! What do you mean by "One less". One less what? Forget Darwin, I would be concerned about Karma.
Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.