PRP HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if the PRP Headquarters (TG 10080) has been abandoned since they moved to their new HQ on Derry/Mississauga Rd? I have had my 536 on record in order to log the tg the last few days and haven't heard a peep.

Thanks

ATCTech

DSD+ here shows the last hit as August 30th of last year. I don't run Peel full time but enough that it would have shown something in the last few days or weeks.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
DSD+ here shows the last hit as August 30th of last year. I don't run Peel full time but enough that it would have shown something in the last few days or weeks.

Thanks for the info, sounds about right, They moved in there about a year or two ago. Probably migrated to something else, or went ENC. Possibly both.

ATCTech

Could be, but they're not encrypted on 10080. DSD+ is logging everything here and as recently as last night it's showing me hits on the encrypted divisional t/gs in the groups file.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Could be, but they're not encrypted on 10080. DSD+ is logging everything here and as recently as last night it's showing me hits on the encrypted divisional t/gs in the groups file.

Interesting. I don't live far from their new HQ. Might have to go up there and run close call.

Status
Not open for further replies.