PRP Tandem Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidburnn

So on my commute this morning i was listening to PRP and between about 11am to about 12noon I heard about 5 or 6 tandem stops. does anyone know if these just all randomly happened or was this an organized take down? it was weird to hear so many, one right after the other... and I heard at one point a unit say "just to confirm, 2 left?" then i heard about a minute later another tandem stop and about 1min later a different unit said "just to confirm, 1 remaining?" then I got to where i was going and stopped listening.

did anyone else hear this?

hypersight

If it was on PRP1 PRP2, PRP3.....etc.....you were probably listening to training excercises. PRP does this quite often during the day.

VE3RADIO

Yeah.. don't be caught off guard, one time i heard the Toronto police in what appeared to be a hostage situation inside a public school.. i got lucky that i didn't go running my mouth to anyone more than the guys i work with.. as i quickly realized it was training.

acidburnn

ohhh ok... yea it sounded like something wasnt right... almost too good to be true kinda thing... thanks for the quick response guys and yea it was on PRP1,2,3 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.