PRS-800 3-01 error code

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpayne174

Hey guys, after a horrible timing error on my PSR-800 (Right as the Blue Angels were rolling to the runways), I've finally got home to fix it. Its error code 3-01 (000000002) which seems to be an SDcard error from what I have read on here and other websites.

Now, when I bought my PRS, it came with a 2 gb SD card fully loaded with everything on there. How can I fix this issue (Im assuming just format it) and get all frequencies that came on there when I bought it?

What format do I format it to as well?

Thanks again!

jackj

Use the EZ Scan software that came with your 800. It has an option to format the card and it will format the card using the right options. Then go to the library update and copy the up-to-date library to your computer. Use the software to copy the data from your computer to the card.

tpayne174

Use the EZ Scan software that came with your 800. It has an option to format the card and it will format the card using the right options. Then go to the library update and copy the up-to-date library to your computer. Use the software to copy the data from your computer to the card.
Yup. I figured it out basically right as a posted this LOL.

Thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.