PRS 800 freq. questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docrec97132

Premium Subscriber
I have tried for a year and a half to get the truck to truck communication for the Newberg,Oregon TVFR system. I have all the 5 freq. -2 from RR and 3 more needed to get PD. I have tagged all freq. used for Ops 34 that is called for in the 50000 catagories as well. I get the dispatch under the general Wash. County dispatch okay. I do hear some of the other counties truck to truck, but never Newberg ( 97132 ) in Yamhill County which is dispatched by Washington County WACCA. Any ideas out there for my PSR -800???
I must be missing one somewhere? Just can not find it.

I know that they use MDT's but not for all conversation back and forth. I can not even get the tap outs clearly. They are just bunched up in a Washington County Dispatch group. and if i did not recognize a street address i would miss that. I even tried the old Newberg pagers ch.1623.250-but just receive Yamhill County on that.

I have 6 major freq. for the main trunked system. and have even all of the Washington County and Western Wash. County tagged as well with no luck.I finally got most of Newberg PD working?

Docrec97132

Premium Subscriber
oregon PSR 800 questions

Wacky Racer, I am new to this sorry. But I do not know how to get to Oregon only on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.