psr-300 manual setup of rebanding table

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostler

Just recieved my PSR-300 for Christmas. Running 1.07 release of the firmware. I have all of the table information that I need to enter the settings for my area to reband. The only issue, I do not have any pc software or the adapter. Does anyone know how to program the rebanding information into the tables manually from the keypad ??

mostler

FYI... I just heard back from GRE technical support. Currently there is no way to manually edit the 800 mz motorola trunking table. You need to get the interface cable and use a generic software package like psredit300. I purchased the cable from Radio Shack and downloaded the trial version of psredit300. I was simple to put in the new table and everything is working great for monitoring the rebanded UCAN system here in Utah.

Baker845

For non re-banded system what seting to you use? normal or Multi-table seting?? Also were go downloaded the trial version of psredit300?

thank you

Last edited:

Baker845

Last question I have, when go change table for re-banded systems in PSREdit300 , do just change tables or go to 800 re-band table and change info?? On Psr-300 if the trunking system has not yet re-banded but will soon, changeing the table to re-banding, will the scanner still track the system.

thank you

Last edited:

mikey60

Last question I have, when go change table for re-banded systems in PSREdit300 , do just change tables or go to 800 re-band table and change info?? On Psr-300 if the trunking system has not yet re-banded but will soon, changeing the table to re-banding, will the scanner still track the system.

thank you

For a rebanded system, you would set the 800 Mhz System type from Standard to Multi-Table, then click on the Edit Tables button, then the 800 Rebanded button, and then apply. This would have to be repeated for each bank that has a rebanded 800 MHZ Motorola system in it.

On the other question, setting this option on a non-rebanded system really depends on what frequencies are in use on the system.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.