PSR-310 missing transmissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radioman_911

911 Dispatch & Ham Radio guy!
Premium Subscriber
I'm having an issue that when scanning my "favorites" which only has maybe 13 talk groups on it I will just all of a sudden when no nets are talking I will pick up dispatch giving a read back on a plate mid transmission. I hadn't heard anything prior or anyone else talking on any other nets. For the record I set all talk groups for NO delay and my multi site setting is set to roaming.

Radioman_911

Premium Subscriber
No I have that set to the lowest setting I guess you would call it.. So that's deff not the problem.. At times it seems like I'm receiving everything normal. But I do get the completely random transmissions

Radioman_911

Premium Subscriber
This is likely the situation.

The S.O. here uses computers a lot I've learned so I often experience the "random message" feeling.

Sometimes its initial traffic stops too! so its deff not MDT self initiated. And for whoever asked about multi-site programmed If you look at Washington County Oregon Public safety system i have Washington county and Western Washington County sites control channels programmed in one scan list. Ive been playing with it a little bit and turned Multi-site roaming OFF and it seems to be working a lot better. No random transmissions.... Maybe when i had it set to roaming the scanner was taking too long finding a good enough tower?

Radioman_911

Premium Subscriber
Do you only have one site programmed? Or do youhave multi-site programmed?

As mentioned in my previous post above the system is split among 2 counties and for Washington county i have both sites programmed in on one scan list and then the other county i have those control channels / sites on a different scan list so that i can manually switch over when i travel over into the other county.

Status
Not open for further replies.