psr-310 won't chase CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocpire

Premium Subscriber
I've got only one system programmed on the radio, and UT set up for inline/signal. Also, only the one group is enabled on the radio. When the system changes the CC around midnight, the radio will just stay on the one frequency with voice calls from that system being heard. The chase option property is checked. All four CC's are programmed into the radio. The radio will scan the talk groups without problems, and there are no talk groups programmed at this time. Any ideas on what I (probably) missed?

Thanks

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Chase Mode on PSR-310?

Chase option on the PSR-310? It sounds like you are mixing models. That function on the '310 is either ID HOLD MODE or PAUSE. And yeah if you are in ID HOLD MODE and the CC changes, the scanner will not track it. That bug has existed in all GRE scanners that have had HOLD mode.

SCPD

QRT
This *was* working for ...

a. any "both" control receiver with discriminator audio.
b. the PSR500/600/310/410 and PRO-106/197.

The Uniden XTs don't support tuning to a control channel on-the-fly. It must be pre-programmed into the radio.

The PSR700 (& PRO-107) and PSR800 don't support control - decode only.

I haven't implemented control for the HP-1E.

The work-around for the '310 is to pre-program the site into a separate TSYS with an unused talkgroup and set the radio to only scan for that talkgroup (and leave the Chase checkbox cleared).

Status
Not open for further replies.