PSR-500 and PSR-600 at the same time with Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
have NOT been able to get this to work.

i have downloaded and installed the serial # / device patch on the GRE website to allow both serial cables to be installed... and that works fine per device manager - one cable comes up on COM 1, the other on COM5 (no exclaimation points - drivers are conflict free)

when i load unitrunker, i can only see one of the two radios...usually the one on COM 5.

is there something else i'm missing?

anyone else successfully running two radios at the same time, either with Butel ARC500 or with Unitrunker?

doug

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Doug,
I've ran 2 incidences of ARC, Win500, PSREdit, Pro96Com or any combo of these. Never tried 2 of UniTrunker. As I recall, Pro96Com was running from two different folders. Don't know, but you may need to do this with UniTrunker also.

Since running above test, my 600 is now fixed installed in the auto dash so any similar test of this nature will be on my laptop...likely wont happen.

BTW, I don't use this "serial # / device patch on the GRE website to allow both serial cables to be installed", but use both cables as assigned by PC on ports 8 and 10.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator

oh, forgot to mention ---

this is to use one radio as a control and one as an audio decoder....

so i only need one instance of unitrunker running at a time....

doug

SCPD

QRT
The previous generation of Unitrunker isn't able to do this with two PSR500/600s. I'm not sure if voice following works correctly with this radio. You will be able to do this with the new program once work on voice following is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.