PSR 500 not stopping picking up anything on scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

army_scanner

I updated my 500 cpu to the newst firmware and noticed i wasnt picking up anything, i also had the live feed running for calhoun county texas and was hearing stuff on there but not on my scanner. so i reprogrammed my scanner using arc500. tried scanning and still nothing. if i stay on one freq i hear the chan. its seem like the scanner is scanning to fast to pick anything up. is there anyway to fix this so i can use my scanner. thanks.
I also attached two screen shots on how i have my 500 programmed, maybe i have something wrong. also prior to me updating to the newst firmware the 500 seemed to work ok.

Attachments

• programmed.jpg
    programmed.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 416
  • settings.PNG
    settings.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 343

kcoleman

I see that CCDump is checked. That dumps the raw data from a control channel through the cable to the computer. Uncheck that and see what happens.

Good Luck,
Keith

army_scanner

I turned off ccdump and still no luck. i have noticed that if i take the nac / ctccs/ dcs and leave to srch it stops when scanning, its a work around but i thought the pupose of adding nacs/ ect was that i wouldnt pick up any other traffic but what i wanted to hear. For example the ems channel for hear is 153.8150 91.5ctccs now on without 91.5 i pick up stuff from other places. also on 156.2175 nac 375 which port lavaca pd without the nac i pick up some shrimp boat(which i dont care to hear at all). On my 396xt its programmed the same way with nacs ctccs dcs and no problem, i just dont understand why on the 500 it skips over the channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.