PSR-500 Programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtouch

Is there anybody in the Middle Tennessee area that I can pay to "program" my PSR-500 Grecom scanner? I printed out the manual for my scanner but I don't seem to be able to understand it. I am not looking for free labor at all; I just want to get it done. I want to get 6 public safety agencies in Northern Middle Tennessee into it - each in it's own folder. Can anybody help? Thanks
Tommy tsirls@bellsouth.net

hoser147

Check out some of the software that is around it makes it a breeze. With the programing software and a premuim membership here at RR you can download it directly into the scanner. Check out Win500 or PSR Edit, or Butel Software. All three will get the job done and then you can change things later down the line, without having to pay someone now and/or later to do it for you and upgrade it later. And Welcome to RR.................Hoser

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
As Hoser stated, programming software is pretty much "fill in the blank" software and "send" the data to the scanner. You won't learn too much about the scanner if you don't get in there and program it yourself.

Having said that, if you want to drive to Memphis, I'm sure we can find someone over here who would like to make some money!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.