psr-500 question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

would someone that's knowledgeable in the op's of a psr-500 please post a step by step easy way to program the psr-500 for motorola type II control channel trunking. thank you for your help in advance.

SCPD

QRT
programing

are u using a program software to program the scanner? If not would you like to have programing software?
Please email me at t_billman@hotmail.com and ref the email as win500 I can help you with this !!!

would someone that's knowledgeable in the op's of a psr-500 please post a step by step easy way to program the psr-500 for motorola type II control channel trunking. thank you for your help in advance.

Highpockets

I would check out this software:

Win500: PSR-500, PSR-600, PRO-106, PRO-197 Scanner Software for Data Management, Monitoring, and Control

Also, this guide will explain how to import from Radioreference into win500 for uploading to your scanner:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

scannersnstuff

thank's guy's. i'm from the old school programming method. i have never programmed from a computer.
any quick way to simplify entering it by hand ?. i huess i'm just missing something.

Gadgetman728

Premium Subscriber
There is nothing wrong with knowing how to manipulate your scanner by hand, but to do efficient, complete, organized programming, you really need to use an editing program. I prefer Win500, It is straight foreword and has a relatively fast learning curve.
You've spent this much money on your hobby already, just go for it, you'll never look back. There is so much room on these things, once you load her up, you can go anywhere and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.