PSR 500 wildcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
Greetings folks,

I recently bought a 500 and I have to say, this is a great scanner. I am curious about the wildcard feature when setting up a TSYS Object, on edacs systems is it possible to scan A F S like in the older uniden scanners where you could tell it to let you hear all users in just a specific fleet .. for example say I want to hear all users in Agency 4 Fleet 5.

I may not be explaining this clearly and apologize if I confuse anyone with my question..

mikey60

Greetings folks,

I recently bought a 500 and I have to say, this is a great scanner. I am curious about the wildcard feature when setting up a TSYS Object, on edacs systems is it possible to scan A F S like in the older uniden scanners where you could tell it to let you hear all users in just a specific fleet .. for example say I want to hear all users in Agency 4 Fleet 5.

I may not be explaining this clearly and apologize if I confuse anyone with my question..

No, this is not possible on the PSR-500. You would have to program in each possible sub-fleet into the radio to limit it like that.

Mike

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Mike,

Just wanted to make sure. would be a nice addition to the features it already sports however.

Status
Not open for further replies.