PSR-600 delay,dwell for conventional sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper21

anyone know which is the setting to adjust conventional system dwell time and delay time in win500 ?

DonS

What do you mean by "conventional system"?

A trunking system (TSYS) has a "dwell time". This is how long the radio stays on the TSYS's control channel in scan mode, before moving on to another object.

A "delay time" is how long the radio stays on a particular object (CONV, TGRP) after it's been active, waiting for a "response".

viper21

What i want it to do is scan each conventional system(non-trunking) like scan list 1 then 2 etc, for more than few seconds before moving on to the next scan list ... it runs through them to fast..
I have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 scan lists, only 3 and 6 are trunked..

Thanks

DonS

The PSR-500/600 always scans everything as fast as it can. There is no way to change this. Also, it doesn't scan "scan lists". It scans objects that are in enabled scan lists. The order in which it scans those objects has nothing to do with the scan list ordering.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
To put it another way, there is no "dwell time" for conventional channels like there is for trunked systems.

viper21

Thanks, I appreciate it ... Maybe they will add something like that in the future , I'm just more familiar with the 996T ..

Status
Not open for further replies.