PSR-600 Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6ozy

Feed Provider
I just picked up a used PSR-600 to compliment my Uniden BCD536HP. I've been patiently waiting for GRE's support site to come back up so I can get the firmware, but it's been down quite a while. Does anyone have the ability to host it for me? Pressing 3 on startup presents me with these versions:

uP Appl Ver: F1.7
DSP App Ver: F1.3
DP Voc Ver: F1.0

That seems kinda old, right? The price was right!

Thx

grumpy_hermit

Here's what I am running. If I'm not mistaken, the F indicates factory installed and the U indicates user (post-factory) installed.

uP Appl Ver: U2.1
DSP App Ver: U1.4

Sorry but I don't have access to hosting at this time.

ScannerSK

Here's what I am running. If I'm not mistaken, the F indicates factory installed and the U indicates user (post-factory) installed.

uP Appl Ver: U2.1
DSP App Ver: U1.4

I'm showing the same on my end. If you need the latest firmware updates private message me and I'll send them your way via e-mail.

Shawn
KB0LSW

ScannerSK

Due to the number of requests for the PSR-500/600 firmware, I created a Yahoo Group to temporarily host the latest firmware.

The last offical GRE updates for the GRE PSR-500/600 scanner can be downloaded from the following website:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GRE-Scanner-Firmware/info

Click "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner.

Username: GREScannerFirmware
Password: Gre12345678

Click on Files tab to download the file(s).

Please sign out when you are finished so the next person can sign in when you are done.

Shawn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.