psr-600 recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Just recieved my psr-600, was wondering when you record/log, where the hell does the wav file go, i know the text is saved as txt in the notepad, is there a way to link the to, or to time stamp each audio the same as the txt file, and why won't it log channels in search mode, any help is greatly appreciated?

DickH

Just recieved my psr-600, was wondering when you record/log, where the hell does the wav file go, i know the text is saved as txt in the notepad, is there a way to link the to, or to time stamp each audio the same as the txt file, and why won't it log channels in search mode, any help is greatly appreciated?

On your compute, go to SEARCH, type in .wav and you'll find it.

DonS

If you're recording/logging with Win500, the audio files should be in the same place as the log file - the directory pointed to by the "Log / audio file directory" item on Win500's Monitor / Control tab.

SCPD

QRT
I am recording with win500, the log file is being saved as a txt. file in the windows notepad, this will not allow a wav. file to be saved here, so what file or folder do i send it to, or create a new one, and what type of file should it be? what about the search bands, like aircraft, is there a way to make it save all the hits it recieves?

btritch

I'm having the same problem, Been trying to record with my 500, I'm getting the TXT files but not the audio files... Where oh where can they be? Where are they going?

Status
Not open for further replies.