Psr-600

Status
Not open for further replies.

psr600

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a PSR-600 and I'm trying to adjust to it. I had for the longest time a RadioShack Pro-2006. I like to listent to the Gary Police Department who operates on three channels Channel 1=Dispatch Channel 2= NCIC Checks and Channel 3=Car to Car. I had no problem picking up these channels with my old scanner but seem to be having problems with receiving them with my new scanner. The frequencies seem to be be correct but I'm not sure what to set the CCTS at any suggestions.

cfr301

I recently purchased a PSR-600 and I'm trying to adjust to it. I had for the longest time a RadioShack Pro-2006. I like to listent to the Gary Police Department who operates on three channels Channel 1=Dispatch Channel 2= NCIC Checks and Channel 3=Car to Car. I had no problem picking up these channels with my old scanner but seem to be having problems with receiving them with my new scanner. The frequencies seem to be be correct but I'm not sure what to set the CCTS at any suggestions.

Set it to SEARCH, when you hear them talking save The info by pushing the button with STORE on the screen, above the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.