PSR-800 EZ Scan talkgroup edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
In the GRE EZ Scan software, when I click on the "Trunked Radio Systems" tab, why can't I edit the talkgroup number that appears under "Trunked System Talkgroup Information"? If I double click the line, I can edit the alpha tag and other features, but it won't let me edit the talkgroup number. What am I missing?

rwier

In the GRE EZ Scan software, when I click on the "Trunked Radio Systems" tab, why can't I edit the talkgroup number that appears under "Trunked System Talkgroup Information"? If I double click the line, I can edit the alpha tag and other features, but it won't let me edit the talkgroup number. What am I missing?

Well I just finished all today's up____ing and it still seems to work normally?

"Trunk Radio Systems" tab .......Select TRS (top window) .......... Select "Talkgroup Details" (between windows)
.............. Highlight selection/s in "Trunked System Talkgroup Information" (bottom window) (turns horizontal line/s blue for me) .............. Left Click in blue area in "Scanlists Δ" column........ New pop-up window appears...........select number/s.....

Seems the same, are we talking about the same thing/s?

Last edited:

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Well I just finished all today's up____ing and it still seems to work normally?

"Trunk Radio Systems" tab .......Select TRS (top window) .......... Select "Talkgroup Details" (between windows)
.............. Highlight selection/s in "Trunked System Talkgroup Information" (bottom window) (turns horizontal line/s blue for me) .............. Left Click in blue area in "Scanlists Δ" column........ New pop-up window appears...........select number/s.....

Seems the same, are we talking about the same thing/s?

If I left click in the blue highlighted area in the "Scanlists" column, a new box does indeed open up. But not a box that allows you to change the talkgroup number. It's the talkgroup number in the first column, "TGID", that I cannot change.

And yes, I just updated the program software and the scanner firmware.

mancow

Database Admin
Exactly, I am locked out. Nothing pops up and there is no way to change the actual IDs. The rest of the fields can be edited.

rwier

If I left click in the blue highlighted area in the "Scanlists" column, a new box does indeed open up. But not a box that allows you to change the talkgroup number. It's the talkgroup number in the first column, "TGID", that I cannot change.

And yes, I just updated the program software and the scanner firmware.

My bad, bad read on my part.

Gadgetman728

Premium Subscriber
I am just guessing, but the tgid's could be the keystone piece of information for that object. All attributes are then added to that object.
I agree with above poster, either toggle on/off that particular tgid or create a new one and edit it's attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.