PSR-800 LED flash settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
If I have a channel programmed in the psr-800 with 4 colors on flash is here a way to set individual on and off times for each of the 4 colors?

rwier

If I have a channel programmed in the psr-800 with 4 colors on flash is here a way to set individual on and off times for each of the 4 colors?

Not that I know of. All colors same duration. Maybe make some changes in the "little boxes" (two rows, maybe ~15 per row) frame. Experiment, with a single color, messing with the black or empty little boxes, and the on/off times might get something resembling Morse Code, but it would be a very short message, repeating over and over.

rwier

How do you even get it to flash ? Or even come on?

Assume EZScan Software

One Way to Start) "Scanlists" tab (bottom) ..... select scanlist in window (just right of "Scanlist:") .........

2nd Way to Start) "Conventional Frequencies" tab (bottom) ....

3rd Way to Start) "Trunked Radio Systems" tab (bottom) ..... select TRS from"Trunked Radio Systems" window (top) ..... select "Talkgroup Details" tab (between windows) .....

The following continuation should work after doing any ONE ONLY of the above THREE choices.

Highlight one or more rows (Channel/TG) in the large window (my computer turns the row/s dark blue).

Left Click in the Highlighted (blue?) area UNDER the COLUME HEADER named Bklt/LED

This should bring up a new pop-up window named "Back Light Settings"

Cancel button (lower right in the "Back Light Settings" pop-up window)

Practice ALL THREE of the above until you can EASILY get to the "Back Light Settings" pop-up window from the

1) "Scanlists" tab

and/or the

2) "Conventional Frequencies" tab

and/or the

3) "Trunked Radio Systems" tab

When comfortable with the above, report your sucess and we will continue (if needed).

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.