PSR-800 Library Corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobboss

I have a corrupt library on my scanner and am on my first trip :( I do have a laptop with me but its a mac. I managed to download ezscan soft. and update library which I see is in the mydocuments of the wine install (Windows Emulator).

Which is the library file to copy over? Wine does not see the memory cary but I can manually write to it if I knew what files to copy over.

Thanks

rwier

Windows explorer shows:

EZSCANDG (H)

((edit: The H, above) actually is followed by a colon. If I type it in, the colon/parenthesis turns to a smiley, lol.))

DB

There many other folders but I find this one "DB" to be very likely the correct one.

it contains

http://forums.radioreference.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

Don't know if that will help.

Rob

Contents of DB below:

Attachments

• Contents of DB.jpg
    Contents of DB.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

mobboss

Windows explorer shows:

EZSCANDG (H)

((edit: The H, above) actually is followed by a colon. If I type it in, the colon/parenthesis turns to a smiley, lol.))

DB

There many other folders but I find this one "DB" to be very likely the correct one.

it contains

http://forums.radioreference.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

Don't know if that will help.

Rob

Contents of DB below:

You are correct. Thanks so much. Big help.

zzdiesel

I was corrupting mine often till I finally saw what I was doing wrong. I wasn't giving the File complete box time to pop up when it finished. The cards are not the fastest thing to load up.

mobboss

Yeah that may have been the deal. Still trying to get used to the new breed of scanner for me. I kinda wish I didn't have a Mac for this reason. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.