Psr 800 receiving but no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmo92593

My psr 800 is receiving feed but is not producing any sound. I tried plugging it in to external speakers, aux input in my truck etc, but still no sound not even when pressing keys. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be

CVASSB

Is it both analog,and digital loss of sound. Can you get the weather in your area as IowaGuy1603 asked? I had lost digital sound after a download,but could still hear the analog frequencies. It happened when I upgraded my firmware,and DSP on my other computer. After much pulling of hair, I went to my sisters house,and downloaded Firmware,DSP,and the Library. It was my computer. I have changed computers to a more up to date one.

IowaGuy1603

Is it both analog,and digital loss of sound. Can you get the weather in your area as IowaGuy1603 asked? I had lost digital sound after a download,but could still hear the analog frequencies. It happened when I upgraded my firmware,and DSP on my other computer. After much pulling of hair, I went to my sisters house,and downloaded Firmware,DSP,and the Library. It was my computer. I have changed computers to a more up to date one.

Yep!............that is why I asked that question. I had the same problem

n2pqq

Premium Subscriber
Try formatting your sd card and then download programing from your computer.

Or thinking out of the box check your antenna connection.

What do you mean it is receiving feed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.