PSR-800

Weimmomx2

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I'm new here. A while back a friend of my husbands that owns a pawn shop gave him a GRECOM EZ Scan Digital Scanner PSR-800. I've read through the issues people were having and my scanner shows the same error codes as I've read other people have had. My question is does Whistler still do conversions on the old PSR-800's? Or has this scanner just become a paperweight? Thanks!

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi, I'm new here. A while back a friend of my husbands that owns a pawn shop gave him a GRECOM EZ Scan Digital Scanner PSR-800. I've read through the issues people were having and my scanner shows the same error codes as I've read other people have had. My question is does Whistler still do conversions on the old PSR-800's? Or has this scanner just become a paperweight? Thanks!
Welcome to Radio Reference forums.
check this link for information on that scanner.

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
I've read through the issues people were having and my scanner shows the same error codes as I've read other people have had. My question is does Whistler still do conversions on the old PSR-800's? Or has this scanner just become a paperweight? Thanks!
This should only happen if you try to update the scanner past a certain version.