PSR Scanners, Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrequenC

I ordered a GRE PSR-600 and when calling to find out the status of my order I was told that all new orders for GRE radios are coming directly from GRE. Has the supply dried up at local dealers? I know that there are some on E-Bay and a few here and there. Digitech the internet dealer I ordered my 600 from said that there is a temporary shortage. I also noticed when pricing one on various web sites many dealers ads stated "OUT OF STOCK" or "ON BACK ORDER" in their ads. Is anyone else out there waiting for one to be delivered and what reason did your dealer or supplier give you?
Thanks in advance for your input.

In the lab working on my Whammo 10 to digital triple trunking conversion
Dr Frankenstien would you please assit ?

Greetings from Northern Oakland County
The White Lake Wonderland
10-4 on the 220 feed for the Whammo

White Lake Township Police Department

NWtoSFO

Just checked a couple of places;

Universal-Radio.com - In stock

Scannermaster.com - In stock

Scannerworld.com - Out of stock

Grove-ent.com - In stock

aesham.com - In stock

Matthew

FrequenC

Psr 600

Thanks for the leads on the 600, looking for a dealer that will accept PayPal Bill Me Later option but cant find one. Digitech and the Trucker Store did buut cancelled my order because they said GRE has a back order of 2 weeks, the search continues and thanks for your help.

SquierStrat

hamradio.com will accept paypal. i doubt any other place will give you a $450 scanner with a "bill me later" agreement

Last edited:

FrequenC

PSR Scanner at Last

I was looking for a PSR-600 scanner and was not having much success locating one, primarily a dealer that offered PayPal with a Bill Me Later option. I found a PSR-500 with my desired payment method and went in that direction. I have never owned a hand held and hope that I will not be selling it a short time later because it does not live up to its reputation. For now I shall remain positive, I have heard many good things. If anyone is interested in picking up one of these and you don’t have the big cash to layout at purchase time they have two more in stock. The radio was $439.95 and $11.75 for 3 day shipping. This is the lowest I have seen for this radio with the exception of $428.00 with a Buy It Now without extended terms. Just thought I would share this with anyone out there like me who has got it bad for a digital scanner but is a little tight on cash. Oh by the way the web site is Digitech and here is the link.

GRE PSR-500 Digital Police Radio Scanner

As soon as I get the programming of it down I will provide a live feed to show my appreciation for this forum and its members. One last thing "Kudos" to the good folks at ScannerLive software, it is absolutely the best for your "Online Scanning"

73's to all
Mr. Lee
Your Metro Detroit and Oakland County Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.