PSR500: Best settings for mobile monitoring motorola analog CC/ digital voice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizwiz

Im familiar with monitoring/programming trunked systems, but sometimes it helps to just verify that Ive got my programming optimized for peak performance when Im mobile-driving.

So here's my question:
Whats the best win500 trunked settings for a county-wide multi-site simulcast system. Motorola type II 3600 bps control channel w/ digital voice.

This is where there are say...5 towers (all within the same county), all using the same control channel and repeating the same voice channels...

Here is the system Im trying to maximize performance on:

Summit County Regional 800 Radio Trunking System, Various, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

My questions stem around the 'multi-site mode' box in WIN500.

I dont want Roam I take it (like I have for monitoring OHIO MARCS statewide system).... but do I want multisite settings set to 'stationary' or 'off'.

Also, do I want to check the box labelled 'check all CC's w/ every pass'?

I have all CC's (theres just one primary CC) and voice channels programmed in under system frequencies.

Thank you for all help

RomeRon

Good question, hope you get an answer, because I would like to know about those setting in WIN500 also.

JoeyC

That system is a single site SmartZone site, so use multi-site OFF. There are no other sites to check for the "check all CC's with every pass" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.