PSR500 Hit counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveofcleve

Premium Subscriber
It would be nice if Grecom would display the number of hits on the LCD of the freq currently being listened to. With all of the changes occurring it also be convenient to monitor the activity by number of hits without going into program to view the hits or downloading the info. Probably a firmware update. Lower right corner seems available on the LCD.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Lower right corner seems available on the LCD.
Dunno about everyone else who has a 500 or 600 series scanner but *my* `lower right corner' is quite well used / occupied and even with it being able to shift back a forth between what is displayed there I really cannot see display a `hit counter' `count' `realtime'.

As for the `hit counter' itself... Again personally... I seldom use it and when I do it is usually just when I'm figuring out either a totally new system or checking out a possible new TG in an exisitng system or new freq that I happened to have `stumbled upon' via one of my other scanners. Checking the count using the software on my computer is more than adequate to provide a `Yea' or `Nay' determination *for me* in those instances.

Just an `Olde Fart's' 2¢ worth. {GRIN!}

Status
Not open for further replies.