Psr500 Programing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1

Premium Subscriber
WHEN I USE MY ARC500 SOFT WAER TO PROGRAM MY PSR500 SCANNER uploading 4 scanlists. only one list is avaliable. usually only the first list uploaded .When i try to disable the one working list leaving the other three i get a message that there is nothing avaliable. Whats up with this? i know i uploaded four lists. paul1

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Please clarify this
"usually only the first list uploaded"
The upload will be whatever is programmed in the software. If only one list is available in the scanner after upload, you only had one list in the software.

mikey60

WHEN I USE MY ARC500 SOFT WAER TO PROGRAM MY PSR500 SCANNER uploading 4 scanlists. only one list is avaliable. usually only the first list uploaded .When i try to disable the one working list leaving the other three i get a message that there is nothing avaliable. Whats up with this? i know i uploaded four lists. paul1

Keep in mind that when uploading a configuration to the PSR-500/600, regardless of the software used, you are uploading an entire configuration of the scanner. You cannot upload a single scan list at a time and have it add that to the current configuration of the scanner. When you upload, anything that's in the working memory of the radio is overwritten with the new information.

Build your configuration with all scan lists in that configuration and then upload that to the radio to get what you're looking for.

Mike

paul1

Premium Subscriber
build a scanlist configuration

milkey 60 Thanks for trying to help. However i am totally lost . I have created 4 scanlists numbered one thru four and if i up load any one of them seperatly they work fine . However if i upload them all only the first one uploaded works . I am confused about how to configure them to load all at once since they all have different talk group numbers from one to four . What am i missing ? paul

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
milkey 60 Thanks for trying to help. However i am totally lost . I have created 4 scanlists numbered one thru four and if i up load any one of them seperatly they work fine . However if i upload them all only the first one uploaded works . I am confused about how to configure them to load all at once since they all have different talk group numbers from one to four . What am i missing ? paul

Did you enable scanlists 2-4?
In ARC500 click Global Settings, then Scanlists tab and select the scanlists you want to enable.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

paul1

Premium Subscriber
psr500 programing

OK! men ,women ,children and all scan heads i think i finally have got it. I have figured {with everyone's help and suggestions} that first of all i may have not been expressing myself propperly. secondly what i was doing wrong was setting up four seperate files to upload seperatly . so with many hours of trial and error and you gys help. i tried saving all my files including talk groups and tsys systems into one file and when i uploaded that verry special file all seems to be well again. Please be willing to help me and other scan heads again many thanks**********paul1 ps i am not gay the* are not kisses just expressions of sincere gratitude whoopee! paul1

Status
Not open for further replies.