psr500 scanlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul1

its me again after uploading my psr with my arc500 software " i believed suceffuly " with four scanlists in one file it seems to continue to scan only the first scanlist .
when i press manual i get.
01-0011 on the display while the scanlist shows 12345 however if i push the #1 then manual the display shows 01-0178in the display. and when i hit scan it still scans freq,s assigned to the # 1 scan list even when the 2345 are still displayed and the # 1 is not . i dont seem to be able to activate the #234 scanlists

mikey60

Premium Subscriber
its me again after uploading my psr with my arc500 software " i believed suceffuly " with four scanlists in one file it seems to continue to scan only the first scanlist .
when i press manual i get.
01-0011 on the display while the scanlist shows 12345 however if i push the #1 then manual the display shows 01-0178in the display. and when i hit scan it still scans freq,s assigned to the # 1 scan list even when the 2345 are still displayed and the # 1 is not . i dont seem to be able to activate the #234 scanlists
To see the other scanlists in manual mode use the right arrow key. You should see the 01- portion change to 02-, 03- etc. as you go (as long as those scanlists are programmed).

Mike

paul1

thanks mike . I dident realise that you could use the four way key pad in that fashion .I apoligise four my apparent ineptness . great help! thanks again .paul1

Status
Not open for further replies.