PSR800/WS1080 Scanlist Question

konabrian

WB2JIX
Premium Subscriber
When I look in EzScan under "Conventional Frequencies", I see most of them are in scanlist numbers 156, and 157 with several in lists up into the 170's etc. When I browse the "Scanlist" dropdown tab, the lists don't number that high. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm an old man with memories of my portable, 4 channel, Radio Shack, crystal scanner! ;)
Finally, when I figure this out, I'd like to add all of them into Scanlist 1 and wonder how to do that easily, rather than editing every frequency.
Thank you!

tvengr

Well Known Member
Scan lists 151 and above are used for sorting conventional frequencies by service types (tags) such as Law Dispatch, Fire Dispatch, and EMS Dispatch. Click on the Conventional Frequencies tab. Click on the first conventional frequency in the Rec# column to highlight the line. Hold down CTRL and press A. All frequencies will be selected. In the Scanlists column, click on any of the frequencies. The Select Scanlists window will pop up. Click on All Off. Highlight the SEL box for Scanlist 1. Click on Set. All of the frequencies will be changed to Scanlist 1.

konabrian

WB2JIX
Premium Subscriber
Scan lists 151 and above are used for sorting conventional frequencies by service types (tags) such as Law Dispatch, Fire Dispatch, and EMS Dispatch. Click on the Conventional Frequencies tab. Click on the first conventional frequency in the Rec# column to highlight the line. Hold down CTRL and press A. All frequencies will be selected. In the Scanlists column, click on any of the frequencies. The Select Scanlists window will pop up. Click on All Off. Highlight the SEL box for Scanlist 1. Click on Set. All of the frequencies will be changed to Scanlist 1.
Thank you! I'm digging in now................
Brian