PSREdit 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve1cjs

When I download from RR sometimes I get the error in red -331 or -128 etc, the number used is not really accurate, the system won;t let me download anything.
the software tells me that object blocks used are 1825 free are 27.

I can't seem to find what this means, I tried the same thing yesterday and it worked to a certain point and then stopped with the same message, this morning it worked again until this message came up.
is there a certain amount of data that can be downloaded before the software stops.
Also if so how does it reset itself.

mikey60

When I download from RR sometimes I get the error in red -331 or -128 etc, the number used is not really accurate, the system won;t let me download anything.
the software tells me that object blocks used are 1825 free are 27.

I can't seem to find what this means, I tried the same thing yesterday and it worked to a certain point and then stopped with the same message, this morning it worked again until this message came up.
is there a certain amount of data that can be downloaded before the software stops.
Also if so how does it reset itself.

The total number of objects the PSR-500 family of scanners can hold is 1852. When importing from the RadioReference.com web service, PSREdit500 keeps track of how many objects would be needed with the selected objects. If the number needed exceeds the 1852, those boxes will turn red with a negative number to indicate that the import would exceed the amount of available memory in the radio.

Keep in mind that some object types take more memory than others. A TSYS object can take up 10 object blocks if it's a Motorola or P25 system. That leaves only 17 object blocks for talkgroups...

Mike

ve1cjs

Thanks

That makes sense now, I guess that I am out of memory in the PSR 600C.
That is ok, I can delete some of the groups in all 5 channels and add from there, again thanks and have a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.