PSREdit & GRE600

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to download information from the RR database using PSREdit so I can upload it into my GRE 600. When I query the RR database I select the United States for country but when I go to select my state I have no options to choose, the state field is not populating. Any ideas as to what the problem may be. I am up to date on my subscription to RR.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to download information from the RR database using PSREdit so I can upload it into my GRE 600. When I query the RR database I select the United States for country but when I go to select my state I have no options to choose, the state field is not populating. Any ideas as to what the problem may be. I am up to date on my subscription to RR.
Which version of PSREdit500?

Both Conventional & Trunked importing for MI (Michigan) appear to be working fine for me.

mikey60

You need to upgrade to the current version. When the RR web service was upgraded awhile back, it brought out a bug in PSREdit500. The update is available on my web site (linked below).

Mike

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
You need to upgrade to the current version. When the RR web service was upgraded awhile back, it brought out a bug in PSREdit500. The update is available on my web site (linked below).

Mike

Thank you Mike. Does that require buying the upgrade? I'll guess yes since its like upgrading to the next version of Windows or OS X. I know there is a 30 day window to use it.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thank you Mike. Does that require buying the upgrade? I'll guess yes since its like upgrading to the next version of Windows or OS X. I know there is a 30 day window to use it.
If you bought the previous version, the update is free. No thirty-day trial period needed in your case; you already own the software.

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
Excellent. Thank you all. I'll download the updated version & let you know the outcome.

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
I've downloaded the newest version of PSREdit, entered my key & imported the data I wanted. Every thing worked well. Thanks for all the help.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.