PSRedit Import help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsmith456z

Premium Subscriber
Just purchased GRE psr500 as well as downloaded PSRedit software. I'm trying to import.csv files that i've downloaded from RadioRererence and have come across an issue when importing Trunking Object. Conventional Objects import fine, but I'm getting the following error when importing Trunking Object.
"No columns were identified as the Talkgroup Column! The Import has failed
Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thanks

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Ok on top it says import you have a prem sub so
1.click on import
2.click on import from radioreferrnce.com
3.click on trunk data
4.enter you radioreference user name
5.enter your radioreference password
6.pick your country state and county
7.pick the system you choose to download
8.pick the talkgroups
9.pick where to load them in your scaner

rwier

Ok on top it says import you have a prem sub so
1.click on import
2.click on import from radioreferrnce.com
3.click on trunk data
4.enter you radioreference user name
5.enter your radioreference password
6.pick your country state and county
7.pick the system you choose to download
8.pick the talkgroups
9.pick where to load them in your scaner

Absolutely, PSREdit and a Premium Subscription? If you do it a few times, you can probably load up a whole system in less than a minute. Now a "CSV" file, I remember something in the distant past, might have to go back to school, lol

lsmith456z

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the input. I am familiar with uploading directly from radioreference, however I was trying the to upload via csv file because its just easier for me to manage what frequecies i dont want

RomeRon

Just purchased GRE psr500 as well as downloaded PSRedit software. I'm trying to import.csv files that i've downloaded from RadioRererence and have come across an issue when importing Trunking Object. Conventional Objects import fine, but I'm getting the following error when importing Trunking Object.
"No columns were identified as the Talkgroup Column! The Import has failed
Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thanks

How did you get the conventional csv files into the scanner, I don't see an Import CSV file function in PSREdit500

I found this form 2008, second post
http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/108386-psredit500-help.html

lsmith456z

Premium Subscriber
RomeRon, I imported the conventional csv file from the "conventional objects" tab. Right click on the screen and select "Import from csv file... This part works like a charm. The csv file works better for me when it comes to managing what frequencies i want to import and which ones I don’t want to import. Unfortunately, i can’t get it to work with trunking objects.

RomeRon

RomeRon, I imported the conventional csv file from the "conventional objects" tab. Right click on the screen and select "Import from csv file... This part works like a charm. The csv file works better for me when it comes to managing what frequencies i want to import and which ones I don’t want to import. Unfortunately, i can’t get it to work with trunking objects.
Thanks, I love learning something new everyday.

mikey60

CSV import should work for talkgroups. Make sure the file only contains talkgroup information. It will not import trunked system data (like frequencies and settings).

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.