psredit problem or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering if when you load freq's to the scanner, does the number 1 scanlist need to be on for it to scann other lists. I have freq's in list 1,2,3,4 and they won't scan unless scanlist 1 is on. Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong. Thanks, foxtail.

mikey60

Just wondering if when you load freq's to the scanner, does the number 1 scanlist need to be on for it to scann other lists. I have freq's in list 1,2,3,4 and they won't scan unless scanlist 1 is on. Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong. Thanks, foxtail.

Are the objects members of the other scan lists? I'd be happy to look at your configuration if you would like.

Mike

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what you mean. I was doing this on the fly. When I sat down to play with the program, that is when I noticed this happens. Can you explain what you were saying? Thanks, foxtail.

mikey60

Not sure what you mean. I was doing this on the fly. When I sat down to play with the program, that is when I noticed this happens. Can you explain what you were saying? Thanks, foxtail.

Each talkgroup or conventional frequency is referred to as a scanable Object (there are also search and sweeper objects).

When an object is added to the configuration, by default it will be added to the default scan list, which in the standard configuration is scan list 1.

My guess is that all of your scanable objects are in scan list 1, and that's why you're only hearing them when that scan list is enabled.

Scanable objects may be added to any or all scan lists as needed. In PSREdit500, you can select multiple objects and then edit the scan list memberships for those objects as you wish.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.