PSREdit500 can't import

Status
Not open for further replies.

burchill

Premium Subscriber
First new to scanning, and am playing around with my gre psr 500 and and software psredit500 and in the trunk systems i am trying to import talk group and i have selected them but the import system button is not enabled for me to import?? do I need a licence to get full acess?

mikey60

You need to make sure you select at least one site if the system has multiple transmitter sites. Once you've selected a transmitter site, the button will be enabled.

Mike

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

mikey60 said:
You need to make sure you select at least one site if the system has multiple transmitter sites. Once you've selected a transmitter site, the button will be enabled.

Mike

I just ran into this issue, yesterday.

In my situation, I was just wanting to add some TGs to one of my scan lists. I did not want to make a new TSYS entry, which the software was wanting to do.

Is there a way an option could be added, to append TG(s) to an existing TSYS or scanlist?

rwier

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

In my situation, I was just wanting to add some TGs to one of my scan lists. I did not want to make a new TSYS entry, which the software was wanting to do.

Is there a way an option could be added, to append TG(s) to an existing TSYS or scanlist?

Don't know if you have the same software or radio as the OP, but if so, Trunking Objects tab.....select the Trunking System you want to add to.......Right click in main grid.....select Add Talkgroup...

If this was not relevant to the question/thread please ignore.

mikey60

Not currently, but I'm looking into it...

What I've done on many cases, is to import the talkgroups I want into a new TSYS, then switch to the Trunking tab, select all the talkgroups, and then move them into the existing TSYS. Long way around, but it works.
Mike

krokus

Premium Subscriber

mikey60 said:
Not currently, but I'm looking into it...

What I've done on many cases, is to import the talkgroups I want into a new TSYS, then switch to the Trunking tab, select all the talkgroups, and then move them into the existing TSYS. Long way around, but it works.
Mike

I ended up adding the TGRPs with the "new" TSYS, copying the wanted items to the clipboard, then deleting the "new" TSYS, and pasting the items into the existing TSYS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.