PSREdit500 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
I have not been able to get into the data base via my PSREdit500 application. It seems to want to hang at the state list. I am not ableto see any issues listed on this application relating to this. I want to think this started shortly after the web site GUI changes, but that does not make sense. Anyone else experiencing this problems? :confused:

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
Please update to the latest version on my web site and the issue will be resolved.

Mike

Thanks Mike -

Might want to mention this incompatibility of the old with the new there as I either need glasses or missed it.

I still have not experienced that lack of hit counting with any of my newer loads, but some the old load's "features" will be added as soon as we transition from fire season to weather season.

mikey60

It's in the release notes file and on the release notes on the web site. I also posted a notice in all of my PSREdit yahoo groups when the problem was discovered and resolved.

Mike

rwier

So do I! :)

Mike

Hi Mike,

Due to this thread I updated PSREdit to the latest version. I was unsure if the license key would follow automatically, so I dug into some old email records and found a license key issued 12/13/2007. It worked without complication.

I've been bleeding you for a long time, my friend, lol. Many software providers have in place an option that allows a user to make a small donation, in order to indicate a longtime continued appreciation of a bargain program. I was not able to find such an option on your site.

Robin

bama9999

If you've already purchased a license, then you've paid all I would ever expect you to pay. I don't look for donations...

Mike

I love PRSEdit500. I'd hate to have to do without it for my Pro-197 and Pro-106 radios. I find it very easy to use, but if one does have a question, Mike's tech support/customer service is top notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.