PSREdit500

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJMQT

Trying to download the newest version of PSREdit500 I think its 1.93.17 however the web page doesn't seem to be responding.

Anyone know if this software is still available?
Anyone happen to have a link to the newest version?

Thank you in advance

ecps92

With all the wide-area power failures of the recent snow/ice storms, their host maybe down, but I have not seen many updates to PSREdit in recent years

I would give it a couple of days and retry
Trying to download the newest version of PSREdit500 I think its 1.93.17 however the web page doesn't seem to be responding.

Thank you in advance

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
The programmer lives near me and we got hit with a big snow storm a couple days ago. Lots of power and internet down in the area. I'm pretty certain his server will be back up soon!

JJMQT

The programmer lives near me and we got hit with a big snow storm a couple days ago. Lots of power and internet down in the area. I'm pretty certain his server will be back up soon!

Thank you for the information, appreciate it.

fourgres

Premium Subscriber
Just downloaded PSR 500 from web site. File 1.93 17.280 Product version 1.93R17 If you have PSR500 on your PC open file and look for help on the right side open and it will say check for updates ...... do it I did and it worked. 😊

sparky1

Premium Subscriber

Thank you in advance
Just downloaded the PSR software, have been using WIN500 for quite a few years but thought I would try this one.
The 1 item that has come up with PSR is trying to open my old files from WIN500, which are file type P500 but have been unable to get them to open.
Any thoughts/help etc would be appreciated.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Just downloaded the PSR software, have been using WIN500 for quite a few years but thought I would try this one.
The 1 item that has come up with PSR is trying to open my old files from WIN500, which are file type P500 but have been unable to get them to open.
Any thoughts/help etc would be appreciated.

PSREdit500 is great software! I think you need to "import" your WIN500 file rather than opening it. Have you tried that? It's been years since I've used that software however.

If not, shoot mikey60 a PM he'll be able to help you.

mikey60

PSREdit500 cannot read P500 files directly. As long as WIN500 is working for you, you can upload the configuration to the scanner and then use PSREdit500 to download it from the scanner.

Nothing I can do about that.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.