Pueblo Colorado Fire Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

printshop

Has there been a change regarding the Fire Dept frequencies Trunk Systems? I am able here the dispatch but no respones from the Med Units or Fire Engines? I went back to the RR and downloaded a new frequencies still no response. Can anybody help?

printshop

If that is the case wouldm't I be hearing the garble associated with encryption, but I do not hear any response from the mobile units just dispatch.

04Z1V6

I can not confirm this but, some areas dispatch on one channel and the responding units use there computers to transmit there response or use a Tac channels while responding. Do you have all of the TG's programmed? I do not show encrypted in the DB nor can I confirm or deny that they have gone enc.

rfburns

The Med ch is encrypted. Whether or not you hear the "noise" depends on what receiver you are using. Later model Uniden's display ENC and mute the audio so that you do not have to listen to the "noise". Check your user manual to determine how your particular receiver handles encryption.

That's the simple answer. There are some cases where you could hear the noise with a later model Uniden.

printshop

Pueblo Colorado Fire Channels/PD Department

You are absolutely right the Pueblo Fire Med channels have gone encrypted. I have also noticed the Pueblo Police Department are routing some calls not all calls you will hear the beep and dispatch will say something like (Unit 146 CALL 211) Certain calls dispatch is having the units call an extension from their cell phones back to dispatch for information regarding the call so we can't hear where they are being dispatched. Once at the scene you will hear the activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.