Pueblo Colorado Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsFirst5

Premium Subscriber
I have a question for the Host of the Pueblo County Fire channel. If you see this please send me a message back so I can DM you.

Thanks!

Adam

NewsFirst5

Premium Subscriber
Jim,

You may know why, but I get this message when I try to DM her...

NewsFirst5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Jim,

You may know why, but I get this message when I try to DM her...

NewsFirst5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I'll answer this since I just approved this post.

You are a new member, you don't yet have privileges to use the PM system. Please read the information provided when you registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.